The Biggest Event for Online Video Content Creators in Minnesota is a few weeks away. The most famous #VidMN in which online content creators from all over the State and some crashers from Iowa, North and South Dakota, and Wisconsin meet.
Nothing like a face to face interaction to meet liked minded people to share experiences and have fun. This event is family friendly, teens under 14 should come with their parents, because parents deserve to have fun too…
- When: Saturday January 24th, 2015
- Where: TBD
- Time: Noon to 5:30 PM
- Donation: TBD
Special pricing for lunch and parents accompanying young teens. (Good we are not VidCon because they charge $150 with NO food or soft drinks)
We will have 4 to 6 speakers covering topics such as:
- Creativity and Hard Work – Mippey5
- Making your passion a profitable business – PBC
- Running a TV Station – Univision Minnesota
- How To Make Music Videos – Chad Wild Clay and Vy
- Daily Vlogging – Zack Nelson
- YouTube Demographics, Minnesota and the Midwest – YouTube Speaker
- Make it Disappear: Green Screen Tips and Tricks. TheLeaderGuy
- After party at local private establishment!!
What you Get?
- Amazing content shared by top local online personalities
- Univision TV Booth
- Optional lunch box!
- Green Screen so you can make your own flying super man
- Live Music Concert!!
- Pop, water, and warm delicious snacks
Would you want to get the exposure this social media event would provide you? You can do so with us. You may apply for:
1 Partnership $120: You can setup your own both with table and banner by the stage as well as 30 minute presentation with Q&A
1 Green Screen Sponsor $55: You can setup your own banner(s) at both side of the green screen.
1 Supporter $30: You may setup one banner by the stage.
Submit your application at info@SpeaKco.com by Friday December 5th, 2014 – This group is non for profit.
Media Passes are free with proper credentials, applications due on December 19th at info@SpeaKco.com
Volunteers are always welcomed and needed. We need 5 volunteers to help with:
- Door Registration
- Green screen management
- Lunch boxes, snacks, and drinks
- Technical lead: Audio/Video projection and recording.
- Runner with car; any last minute needs
Volunteers get a free pass and a lunch box in exchange. 18+ y/o only. Applications at info@SpeaKco.com by December 12th.